Frequently asked questions
Do you have a question about Lucky Apple? Have a look at our frequently asked questions and complementary answers below.
The questions below are based on our buffet concept.
Did you check your spam and unread messages folder? If so, please contact us by phone on our number: 0416 537 813.
Yes, of course! We have a huge playing paradise inside including a 5 meter high structure with a slide. We also have fries, snacks, pizzas, pastas and slush puppies for kids.
We definitely try to take this into account!
We understand that people that had stomach reduction surgery can't eat that much, but do like to go out for dinner. This is why we charge a discount for people that can show a doctor's/medical statement that they have a gastric sleeve. Please let us know beforehand at the register, and don't forget to bring a (valid) ID, we will charge you the price for a 11-year old.
No problem, we have plenty of free parking spots at Lucky Apple.
Yes, we have two options to buy gift cards with us.
- You can buy a gift card online, and receive it by email.
- You can buy a gift card at the restaurant. We are here daily from 14:00 to 22:00 with the exception of Mondays.
Is it your birthday today?
Celebrate your birthday at Lucky Apple!
Is it your birthday? And are you accompanied by a minimum of three paying guests? We will treat you a free All-in live cooking dinner.
Are you coming with a smaller group? You will still get a nice birthday discount.
Birthday kids up to 11 years old = always dine for free
You are welcome to celebrate your birthday with us!
Terms and Conditions
- 1 paying guest + 1 birthday guest: the birthday guest gets 25% discount on his/her offer
- 2 paying guests + 1 birthday guest: the birthday guest gets 50% discount on his/her offer
- 3 paying guests + 1 birthday guest: we treat the birthday guest to a free dinner!
- This is only valid for the birthday guest on the day of the birthday itself. We need to see a valid ID (not just a photo)beforehand. Unfortunately we can't make any exceptions.
- It is required to mention that you are coming with a birthday guest when you make your reservation.
- Is your birthday on a Monday? No worries, you can come for the special birthday price on the Tuesday or Wednesday following that day.
- Birthday deals can't be combined with Christmas days (25 & 26 December). Instead of 25 or 26 December you are welcome to celebrate your birthday with us on one of the following dates: 27 or 28 December.
- Kids also need to bring a valid ID, we don't accept insurance cards or the like.
No, we only have discounts on birthdays. We don't have any discounts for other special occasions.
No, we only accept our own gift cards, meaning that we don't accept dinercheques, dinerbonnen or VVV-bonnen.
Reservations are not required, but it does guarantee an available table.
Companies and organisations that are registered at the Chamber of Commerce can open an account with us. We charge €10,- administration costs and we need the following documents/information:
- Valid ID + accompanying business card;
- Signed conditions of payment (you will receive this when you arrive);
- Cost center number, if required;
- Signed receipt.
We have plenty of vegetarian dishes available. It is also possible to choose a variety of vegetables when you create your own pasta or wok dish at the Live Cooking bar.
We have a large assortment of vegetables and fruit, but we don't have ready-made vegan dishes.
Guests with a gluten, cow milk, sugarfree or other allergy/diet can dine with us. Please let us know when you make the reservation, our chef will walk you through the kitchen and advise you what you can and can't eat. We don't have a fixed menu, because we want to surprise our guests with new things every week. However, we can guarantee you that you will have enough choices.
Our gift cards are valid for 12 months after purchase.
We offer beverage passes to pay for spirits and specialty beers. You can purchase these passes at the register.
We offer a beverage pass for 5 drinks for €7,50 euro.
Did you have less than 5 drinks? You can take the pass with you for your next visit. It is not possible to get cash back for unused passes.
Of course we don't serve alcohol to guests below 18 years old.
Our offers always include: unlimited food and drinks (with the exception of spirits and specialty beers). Soft drinks, tap beer, house wine, coffee and tea are also included.
Good to hear you would like to join our team! Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org